Store Terms, Payment, Shipping And Returns
SHIPPING & RETURNS: Return Policies: LeeLock Anchor Systems is dedicated to customer satisfaction. If your purchase does not fulfill your needs for any reason you may return your item for a refund, exchange or repair. Refunds are only made on items returned in new condition. The refund does not include cost of return shipping. Cost of shipping for repaired item or replacement item to you is covered. Simply contact our store to receive instructions on returning your purchase. Return address below.
PAYMENT: Payment may be made in U.S. Funds only. We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express. Washington customers are subject to sales tax. If you have tax exempt status within the state of Washington please call LeeLock Anchor Systems at 360-927-3403 to place your order tax free with proof of tax exemption provided to LeeLock Anchor Systems. Thank you.
ADDRESS FOR RETURNS:
LeeLock Anchor Systems
7030 Portal Way, Unit 130
Ferndale WA 98248
- What personally identifiable information LeeLock Anchor Systems collects.
- What personally identifiable information third parties collect through the web site.
- What organization collects the information.
- How LeeLock Anchor Systems uses the information.
- With whom LeeLock Anchor Systems may share user information.
- What choices are available to users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the control of LeeLock Anchor Systems.
- How users can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- We have your consent.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Business Transitions: In the event LeeLock Anchor Systems goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. Users will be notified via e-mail, as well as with a prominent notice on our Web site for at least 30 days prior to a change of ownership or control of their personal information. If as a result of the business transition, the users’ personally identifiable information will be used in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection they will be given choice consistent with our notification of changes section.
Links This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we, LeeLock Anchor Systems, are not responsible for the privacy practices of sites other than our own. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site. LeeLock Anchor Systems may have co-branding and/or framing relations with other companies. In this case, you should be familiar with the privacy policies of both companies, since you may be subject to each of them. Contacting LeeLock Anchor Systems: If you have questions or concerns about the LeeLock Anchor Systems guidelines, policies, procedures, you can contact us.
Security: Notification of Changes